html comments structure

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:15:02 -0500
To: "'UAWG list'" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Hi all,
Please use the following structure when commenting on HTML5. Send to UAWG

HTML section: x.x.x.x (numbers

url: of the section (or close to it)

issue: accessibility issue

proposal for change: specific constructive change. Not enough to say 'there
is a problem', need to give direction (wording) to fix if possible.

UAWG related issue/concern: this is to flag items for UAWG (guidelines,
success criteria, etc.)

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756