This week's survey

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:40:48 -0400
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
The chairs have selected a few more comments for follow-up discussion. I
have included them on a new survey.

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090513/

Last week's survey is still open, as we have not finished discussing all
of the items. Please feel free to augment or update your comments from
last week.

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090505/

Again, while the comments are not direct proposals to vote on, please
indicate your thoughts about the comments to prepare for the meeting.
Many of these comments are complex issues, and it would be helpful to
see where we have consensus so we can resolve the issues we can and keep
working where the matter is more complex.

Thanks,

jeanne