My UAWG action: Start discussion on UA list about scripting cascade issues, SC and proposed solutions/techniques

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:45:42 -0400
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Hi all,

Sorry I missed Gregory's request to clarify the Action which was
actually re: making a certain order of keystroke processing a user option:

NEW

4.1.2 The user has the option to specify that keystrokes be processed in
the following order: user agent user interface, user agent extensions,
content keystroke operations administered by the user agent (e.g.,
access keys), and executable content (e.g., key press events in scripts,
etc.).

OLD

4.1.9 Precedence of Keystroke Processing: Keystrokes are processed in
the following order: user agent user interface, user agent extensions,
content keystroke operations administered by the user agent (e.g.,
access keys), and executable content (e.g., key press events in scripts,
etc.).

4.1.2 Documentation of Precedence of Keystroke Processing: The
precedence of keystroke processing between the user agent interface,
user agent extensions, content keystroke operations administered by the
user agent (e.g., access keys), and executable content (e.g., key press
events in scripts, etc.) is documented co-located with the list of
Keyboard Commands.

Cheers,
Jan