I'm still on 4.1.5

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 16:35:45 +0100
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Hi again,

currently 4.1.5 says:

4.1.5 Available Keyboard Shortcuts: The user can always determine
available keyboard shortcuts by all of the following:

(a) A user setting in which keyboard shortcuts for currently
available controls are visually displayed (e.g. an underlined letter
or inclusion in a user interface menu).
(b) If a keyboard shortcut exists for a component, then it is
available programmatically to assistive technology.
(c) A list of all keyboard shortcuts that is prominent in the
documentation.

However, what if the User Agent is for specific users, a user
tailored agent (if you will)?

Here we say ALL must be followed, and in (a) there MUST be a visual
display, seems to me we are making a mistake in insisting on one form
of presentation over another.

Cheers
Si.

====