From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jim Allan
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 4:10 PM
To: 'Gregory J. Rosmaita'; w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Cc: wai-liaison@w3.org
Subject: RE: [Access Module] rewrites accepted save for 1 question

Gregory,
This needs a bit of discussion with the group. We have a call tomorrow and I
will add it to the agenda. UAAG10 was release in 2002 and used Priority
Level to determine importance. Additionally, the wording of the normative
checkpoints is not precise in their intent. The referenced checkpoints (9.5,
9.6, and 11.3) are all Priority Level 2. As such the group agreed on an RFC
2119 SHOULD to align with our interpretation/mapping of Priority Levels to
RFC 2119.
That said, given the strong feelings of the XHTML2 working group further
review is necessary.

Additionally, defining 'session' will also be addressed during the call.

Jim