Re: User Agent Teleconference for June 28 2007

I've posted comments in section 3 of the wiki. My comments follow my bold
initials.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/ConfigToNotRender

I haven't made any changes to the guideline text yet. I think we need to
further discuss the issues in this section regarding AJAX and stylesheets
before we come to any conclusions. In some cases, I've included some ideas
to think about (e.g., relying on live region ARIA markup for disabling
automatic content retrieval). In others, I'm no further along than when we
originally discussed the issues (e.g., AJAX widgets with stylesheets
disabled).

Pete

Peter Parente
pparent@us.ibm.com
Tie: 526-2346
IBM: 919-486-2346

             Jan Richards
             <jan.richards@uto
             ronto.ca>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
             w3c-wai-ua-reques                                          cc
             t@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: User Agent Teleconference for
             06/28/2007 02:22          June 28 2007
             PM

Short meeting. Minutes at:

http://www.w3.org/2007/06/28-ua-minutes.html

Action items (proposals due July 10, prior to next meeting which is July
12):

ACTION: CL to Propose changes to Guideline 1 to take into account "UAAG2
issues". [1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/InOutDevIndep

ACTION: KF to Propose changes to Guideline 2 to take into account "UAAG2
issues". [2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UserAccessToContent

ACTION: PP to Propose changes to Guideline 3 to take into account "UAAG2
issues". [3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/ConfigToNotRender

ACTION: JR to Propose changes to Guideline 4 to take into account "UAAG2
issues". [4] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UserControlRender

Cheers,
Jan