W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > July to September 2007

Re: User Agent Teleconference for June 28 2007

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:42:52 -0400
Message-ID: <468AA6BC.1020009@utoronto.ca>
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Hi,

I've done a first pass on Guideline 4 
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UserControlRender) and would like to make 
a few observations:

- I have put things in bold (''' ''') that I have changed and placed my 
initials (JR) in front of comments.

- in some cases, I think I've come up with new text that solves our 
issues (4.4).

- in some cases, I have made comments on our issues instead (4.7, 4.14)

- in some cases, I have been very careful in sections where I feel my 
knowledge is incomplete (4.9-4.13).

- for now, I have left alone checkpoints that lacked UAAG2 issues from 
our earlier analysis.

Cheers,
Jan



Jan Richards wrote:
> 
> Short meeting. Minutes at:
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/06/28-ua-minutes.html
> 
> Action items (proposals due July 10, prior to next meeting which is July 
> 12):
> 
> ACTION: CL to Propose changes to Guideline 1 to take into account "UAAG2 
> issues". [1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/InOutDevIndep
> 
> ACTION: KF to Propose changes to Guideline 2 to take into account "UAAG2 
> issues". [2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UserAccessToContent
> 
> ACTION: PP to Propose changes to Guideline 3 to take into account "UAAG2 
> issues". [3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/ConfigToNotRender
> 
> ACTION: JR to Propose changes to Guideline 4 to take into account "UAAG2 
> issues". [4] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UserControlRender
> 
> 
> Cheers,
> Jan
> 
> 
> 
> Jan Richards wrote:
>>
>> W3C User Agent Teleconference for June 28 2007
>> -------------------------------------------------------------
>> Chair: Jim Allan
>> Date: Thursday, June 28 2007
>> Time: 2:00-3:00 pm Boston Local Time, USA (19:00-20:00 UTC/GMT)
>> Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 8294#
>> for UK use 44-117.270-6152
>> IRC: sever: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.
>> -------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Regrets, agenda requests, or comments to the list
>>
>> Agenda:
>>
>> 1. Wiki - getting started on edits
>>   http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UaagDocument
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jan
>>
>> PS: Jim has already sent his regrets so this is likely to be a short 
>> meeting to divide up the work.
>>
>>
> 

-- 
Jan Richards, M.Sc.
User Interface Design Specialist
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information Studies
University of Toronto

   Email: jan.richards@utoronto.ca
   Web:   http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca
   Phone: 416-946-7060
   Fax:   416-971-2896
Received on Tuesday, 3 July 2007 19:42:22 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 14:49:35 UTC