W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > April to June 2007

Re: User Agent Teleconference for May 31 2007

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:12:43 -0400
Message-ID: <465F1E2B.3010901@utoronto.ca>
To: WAU-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-ua-minutes.html

ACTION: PP to Review Perceivable principle. [1]

ACTION: CL to Review Operable and Robust principles. [2]

ACTION: JA to Review Understandable principle. [3]

ACTION: JR to Review all principles. [4]

ACTION: All to The deadline for doing the WCAG2 review is June 21. [5]

ACTION: JA to Will compile all mappings (pls ping JR if help needed). [6]

ACTION: JA to Will share TEITAC mapping with UAAG. [7]



Cheers,
Jan

Jim Allan wrote:
> additional agenda items
> 
> 1. review WCAG response to UAAG comments -
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-comments-wcag20/2007May/0057.html
> 
> 2. WCAG 2.0 Public Working Draft comments due by June 29:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/comments/ (thanks Cathy)
> 
> 3. Headers attribute debate:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2007May/0050.html (thanks
> Cathy)
> 
> 
> Others?
> 
> 
> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org]On
>> Behalf Of Jim Allan
>> Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 2:59 PM
>> To: WAU-ua
>> Subject: User Agent Teleconference for May 31 2007
>>
>>
>>
>> W3C User Agent Teleconference for May 31 2007
>> -------------------------------------------------------------
>> Chair: Jim Allan
>> Date: Thursday, May 31 2007
>> Time: 2:00-3:00 pm Boston Local Time, USA (19:00-20:00 UTC/GMT)
>> Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 8294#
>> for UK use 44-117.270-6152
>> IRC: sever: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.
>> -------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> 1. Review ISO/IEC JTC 1 Special Working Group on Accessibility
>> (SWG-A) "User
>> Needs Summary (UNS)" Mappings completed by UAAG
>>
>> 	- www.tsbvi.edu/technology/uawg/userneeds-mapping_UAAG.zip
>> 	This file already has a preliminary mapping and comments
>> (Thanks Shadi)
>> 	- map UAAG checkpoints and guidelines to User Needs Summary
>> 	- use review and mapping to ensure UAAG Requirements
>> document is complete.
>>
>> 2. Discuss Need for Face-to-Face during November 5-10 Tech Plenary
>> 	- http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html
>>
>> 3. Structure UAAG 2.0 similar to ATAG 2.0 - discuss
>> 	-
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2006OctDec/0053.html
>>
>> Jim Allan, Webmaster & Statewide Technical Support Specialist
>> Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
>> 1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
>> voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/
>> "We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us." McLuhan, 1964
>>
>>
>>
> 
> 

-- 
Jan Richards, M.Sc.
User Interface Design Specialist
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information Studies
University of Toronto

   Email: jan.richards@utoronto.ca
   Web:   http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca
   Phone: 416-946-7060
   Fax:   416-971-2896
Received on Thursday, 31 May 2007 19:12:27 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 06:51:42 GMT