Re: Next meeting

From: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:11:36 -0400
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>, W3C WAI-UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Jon,

Since we heard from Jesse that neither of these times will work for the Beijing
participants, I would imagine that this call will be re-scheduled later.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2004JulSep/0048.html

Please confirm that you are working on re-scheduling this meeting for some
later data/time.  PF would like to contribute to this conversation so I need
to track the schedule for this meeting.

Al