Re: OBEY UAAG: Maccessibility series on Safari and UAAG

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: 29 May 2003 15:01:18 -0400
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 14:35, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
> On Maccessibility.com, I've started an intermittent series on Safari's
> status with regards to UAAG.

Hi Kynn,

This is too weird: I was reading it when suddenly this
message appeared in my inbox. Were you watching me? <grin>

This is a nifty annotated UAAG 1.0 evaluation of safari. I
like your editorial comments like "Huh?" and "Whew!" <big grin>.

Thanks for doing this. I'm thinking about linking to
it from the UAWG home page. Do others have thoughts on
that?

 _ Ian

>  It's not a full analysis as per
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2001/10/eval -- since Safari is still in the
> "public beta" stage -- but it hopefully will be read by the developers
> at Apple and could have some effect on the discussion of what should go
> in Safari next.
>
> Here's what's been published on Maccessibility so far:
>
> OBEY UAAG, Part 0:  Understanding UAAG
>    http://www.maccessibility.com/archive/000595.php
>
> OBEY UAAG, Part 1:  Configuring Safari
>    http://www.maccessibility.com/archive/000596.php
>
> --Kynn
>
> --
> Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                     http://kynn.com
> Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain                http://idyllmtn.com
> Author, CSS in 24 Hours                       http://cssin24hours.com
> Inland Anti-Empire Blog                      http://blog.kynn.com/iae
> Shock & Awe Blog                           http://blog.kynn.com/shock
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447