Review of Last Call Draft

From: Tim Lacy <timla@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:30:35 -0700
To: <jongund@uiuc.edu>, <ij@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org>

Microsoft is satisfied with the Last Call Draft - I sent it out to quite a few internal W3C-interested folks, and the comments were positive, with one exception (which is not an objection, but an unofficial observation):

5.3 (P2) - for several reasons, it is unlikely that we will implement this.  There are a number of 3rd party applications that provide some of this functionality on a user-configurable basis, and authors can provide non-intrusive warning mechanisms as well.

-Thanks

Tim Lacy
Accessibility Program Manager
Accessible Technology Group