Comment: Checkpoint 1.1

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:33:21 -0500
To: ij@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Ian,

The note on checkpoint 1.1 makes it sound like mouse keys can be used to
conform to the keyboard input requirement.  We don't want to imply that.  I
think it should be clearer that user agents need to be compatible with
mouse keys, but that supporting mousekeys does not satisfy the conformance
requirements for checkpoint 1.1 for keyboard access.

MC-574