aol and implementation?

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:53:34 -0400
To: "User Agent Working group list" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I have been asked some questions about the current accessibility efert
being undertaken by America Online concerning its software.  We have
discussed this in detail and I am going to look up the record on this
from both our and aol's perspective.  Do we have anyone on our team or
are we intouch with anyone who is testing the new software who can
provide a tester's perspective for the benefit of implementation
experience?  Can someone comment on the state of conformance with our
guidelines of the current software?

As I am not an aol subscriber and cannot be for various reasons, I am
seeking answers in the best place to seek them.

Thanks.

Hands-on Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet
http://members.home.com/poehlman1/