Re: aol and implementation?

From: gregory j. rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:58:32 -0400 (EDT)
To: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
cc: User Agent Working group list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
aloha, david - i have not only been contacted by AOL to beta test 7.0, but
to recruit members of VICUG NYC to participate (although given the events
of this week, i doubt that anyone has had the time, energy, or inclination
to respond to the solicitation) - so far, i have not received any of the
beta software, but that may be due to the suspension of air-traffic.
gregory