Re: Is this a Job for SVG and WAI?

At 08:55 AM 8/2/01 -0500, Jon Gunderson wrote:
>Jon,
>Since user agent is moving into candidate recommendation and this is the
>type of issue the group needs to deal with during CR, we would be willing
>to host the meeting at our regularly scheduled time or at a different time
>if would accommodate improved participation.
>
>Will the current time User Agent meeting time of Thursdays at 14:00 US
>Eastern Time (18:00 GMT).
>
>1. Do you think this is a good time?

This time is fine with me, but I'm just one member from the SVG working group.

>2. How soon do you want to meet?

I would prefer scheduling something after the next SVG face-to-face
meeting, which is Aug. 15-17. The SVG group is in the midst of dealing with
SVG mobile requirements, SVG 1.1/2.0 requirements and SVG 1.0 Proposed
Recommendation, so our plate is pretty full at the moment.

Chris Lilley returns next week. He is the one to lead the scheduling effort
on this coordination effort.

Jon