From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:38:10 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
CC: dean@w3.org
Hello,

Based on discussion with Dean Jackson (of the SVG WG), I have updated
the draft responses to the SVG WG [1] to their last call comments.
I made some edits to A.1-3 and B-1.4.

I look forward to your comments on these responses at the 12 July
teleconference.

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2001/06/svg-lc

P.S. I have also send a number of proposals based on discussions:

a) Issue 517: Nested time containers
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001JulSep/0009

b) Checkpoint 10.4: Image maps and SVG
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001JulSep/0010

c) Checkpoint 6.5: Doesn't apply to style changes
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001JulSep/0030

   Please note that we should ask ourselves some questions about this
   one for the case of SVG: this is markup that is being used to create
   a graphical effect (which may be purely stylistic). Still, I think
that
   since this is a markup language and the DOM 2 includes the events
module,
   that 6.5 applies in the case of SVG.

d) Focus: Move required characteristics from glossary to checkpoints 9.1
and 9.2
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001JulSep/0031

e) Operating environment: Which one (or more) applies when embedded?
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001JulSep/0029

Cell:                    +1 917 450-8783