last call non-vote

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:50:10 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI UA group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
All,

I have not been able to read the document, so I am not able to vote that it
is ready to go to last call. However, I believe that any outstanding issues I
may have are entirely editorial. So if the document does go to last call, I
don't think i would have any comments that would need to result in changes to
the document.

So I am not going to vote against it going to last call either. My apologies
for not getting to rad it properly. I also do not think I could do so in the
next two weeks. So if the group is ready I do not think it would be worth
standing in the way.

cheers

Charles McCN