Re: AGENDA: W3C User Agent Teleconference 22 March 2001

From: jon gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 07:54:24 -0600 (CST)
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
There are two responses:

1. You only have a certain number of key so you are constrained in the
number of single  keyboard bindings to the number you have.

2. The minimal set of functions that should be available is 11.4.

PROPOSAL:
1. Can we just referrence checkpoint 11.4, rather than use the "at least
majority" term.

2. An alternative would be to say to allow any single key
bindings to be reassigned to a single key binding without a modifier keys.

Jon