RE: 9 March 2001 UAAG 1.0 Guidelines and Techniques available

From: Hansen, Eric <ehansen@ets.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:42:10 -0500
To: "'Ian Jacobs'" <ij@w3.org>, "Hansen, Eric" <ehansen@ets.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

> > New [????????]:
> > "When several viewports coexist, each may have AT MOST one
> content focus and
> > AT MOST one user interface focus. At all times, AT MOST
> only one viewport's
> > content focus or one user interface focus receives input
> events; this is
> > called the current focus."
>
> IJ: I have adopted your proposal.

EH: Not sure what "this" in last sentence means. I am still having trouble
wrapping my mind around it. Is "it" a 'content focus or user interface focus
that receives input focus is called the current focus.' Do you mean 'For any
given viewport, at most only one focus -- either content focus or user
interface focus -- can receive input events.' Maybe I am just fishing,
trying to understand.