Re: Responses to Al Gilman issues raised during second last call of UAAG 1.0

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:29:50 -0500
To: asgilman@iamdigex.net, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Ian Jacobs wrote:

> Al,
>
> Please find below a summary of how the UAWG addressed your
> last call issues (321, 340-359, 462). The issues list [1]
> is available online. The results of the UAWG's resolutions
> are available in the 9 March 2001 draft of the document [2].

[snip]

Al,

In my previous email I did not include a deadline:

Please indicate before 27 March whether you are satisfied with
the UAWG's resolutions, whether you wish the WG to carry forward
any objections to the Director as the document advances, or
whether you require further clarification or comment. If you do
not think you respond before 27 March, please let me know.  The
Director will appreciate a response whether you agree with the
disposition of comments or not.

Thank you,

 - Ian

P.S. And thanks for letting me know I forgot to include the
deadline...

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842