RE: [Clarification] "Single key means single physical key"

I think there are two parts here:

1. Is that we mean single key activation for a certain set of
functionalities in Checkpoint 11.3 (9 March draft).

2. We require using the standard input APIs, so ATs could emulate the
keypress and the User Agent would not know it came from an AT (Checkpoint
6.7, 9 March draft).

I think Ian just wants to make 1 clearer, especially in the case of foreign
languages which may have quite complex keyboards.

Jon