Re: What are UA responsibilities when content "takes over" UI controls?

Ian,
I think that the author needs to be able to control the information in
accessible way.  So if non-text can be added to the user agent, then there
must be a way to add a text equivalent.  I don't think we should try to
address what author behavior should be at this point.

Jon