Re: Agenda items for face-to-face meeting

Charles,
While I see reordering the checkpoints as mostly an editorial issue, I
think the group should discuss if the proposed reordering reflects the
groups consensus of what the most important guidelines are.  I don't think
it will take that much time and I would encourage people to post their
opinions to the list.

Jon