Re: Raw minutes from 1 February 2001 UA Guidelines teleconf

Yes, I wish to register an objection please. I will check this with people
who know more than me - if it was included as a P2 checkpoint or if I get
better-qualified information than I will withdraw my objection. But until
then it stands.

Cheers

Charles

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Ian Jacobs wrote:

  Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  > I think that for people with cognitive disabilities this is a low P1 or high
  > P2 requirement. For people without a disability this is a handy repair
  > feature - p3 or just scraping p2.
  >
  > The problem is that people can get used to the idea of trying each linked
  > image easily, but the idea that an image is broken into several links is
  > harder to figure out.

  I suggest that we don't include this requirement at a P1 level
  in UAAG 1.0 and rely on the fact that the author will also be
  making some effort to convey hot spots on an image map.

  Charles, if you wish to register an objection, please do so.