RE: User Agent Executive Summary

I suppose that an executive summary might be 250-300 words.

I think that other key ideas for an executive summary would be the ideas in
the Abstract:

26 Jan 01:

"Abstract

"This document provides guidelines for designing user agents that lower
barriers to Web accessibility for people with disabilities (visual, hearing,
physical, and cognitive). User agents include HTML browsers and other types
of software that retrieve and render Web content. A user agent that conforms
to these guidelines will promote accessibility through its own user
interface and through other internal facilities, including its ability to
communicate with other technologies (especially assistive technologies). By
following these guidelines, developers will create more usable software for
all Web users.

"In addition to helping developers of HTML browsers, media players, etc.,
this document will also benefit developers of assistive technologies because
it explains what types of information and control an assistive technology
may expect from a conforming user agent. Technologies not addressed directly
by this document (e.g., technologies for braille rendering) will be
essential to ensuring Web access for some users with disabilities."

Other key issues include information about conformance. I am thinking that
70-100 words might cover it.