Re: Comments on Working Draft as of April 9

Scott,
A couple questions on your comments for checkpoint 6.6:

1. What are the problems with MSAA or other APIs that you needed to create
a new API communication with assistive technology (AT) like Jaws?

2. Are the special APIs that you are creating publicly documented (or could
be) for use by all AT vendors?

3. Were the special APIs developed in conjunction with multiple AT vendors?

Thanks,
Jon

P.S. Let me know if you can come tomorrow or some other Thursday.