Re: highlighting the focus

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@Adobe.COM>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 08:20:35 -0800
To: jacobs@w3.org
CC: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>, lguarino@Adobe.COM, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, schwer@us.ibm.co
I think it is possible for no window or element to have focus. However, if
keystrokes are being delivered to some window, then that window has focus,
even if no element within it has the focus. Does the window that receives
keystrokes need to be highlighted? Is it the case that different keystrokes
will be delivered to different windows, so that there is no unique focus?

	Loretta