Re: AGENDA: W3C User Agent Teleconference 28 November 2000 (extra)

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:36:30 -0500
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
CC: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi Jon,

I have completed the following action items:

>     1.IJ: Ask Jason White for CSS implementation information for emacspeak

I ended up writing to T.V. Raman instead, who said that emacsspeak

Done: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/WD-UAAG10-IMP-20001113/
>     3.IJ: Improve wording of note for 4.14 related to CSS reference

   Ranges of values for these characteristics may vary among speech
   For information about these synthesized speech characteristics,
please refer
   to descriptions in section 19.8 of Cascading Style Sheets Level 2

However, refer to issue 361:

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842