Comments on Last Call draft

From: Liam Quinn <liam@htmlhelp.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:28:30 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Congratulations to all for their hard work on UAAG 1.0.  I reviewed the
Last Call draft [1] and found only a couple minor issues:

For Guideline 1, it would be helpful to briefly explain (in parentheses
or the glossary) the meaning of the phrase "pre-rasterize text".

Checkpoint 3.4 discusses "blinking images", but it could use "animated
blinking images" to be more encompassing. Also, the techniques for this
checkpoint mention "animated or blinking text" when I think they should
"animated or blinking images". It may be useful to suggest in the
that the still image rendered be the first frame of an animated image.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-UAAG10-20001023/

Liam Quinn