Comments on Last Call draft

From: Liam Quinn <liam@htmlhelp.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:28:30 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi,

Congratulations to all for their hard work on UAAG 1.0.  I reviewed the
Last Call draft [1] and found only a couple minor issues:

For Guideline 1, it would be helpful to briefly explain (in parentheses
or the glossary) the meaning of the phrase "pre-rasterize text".

Checkpoint 3.4 discusses "blinking images", but it could use "animated
or
blinking images" to be more encompassing. Also, the techniques for this
checkpoint mention "animated or blinking text" when I think they should
say
"animated or blinking images". It may be useful to suggest in the
techniques
that the still image rendered be the first frame of an animated image.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-UAAG10-20001023/

--
Liam Quinn