Re: Proposal for [structural navigation]

I hope that the length of my last screed does not obscure the fact that I
agree with what Jon has said, here.

I believe that achieving a general solution is on the agenda but it
requires coordinated changes in formats and algorithms and can't be
accomplished unilaterally within the scope of UAAG 1.0.

Yes, we should mention this in the CG.  On the other hand I suspect that PF
is going to be the next to act in this area, when we submit suggested
requirements for XHTML 2.0.  We would greatly benefit from what UA has
learned when we consider this issue next Monday.  Which we need to mention
to CG, too.  [Done.]

If we accept that the ultimate solution is beyond our grasp within the
immediate opportunity presented by the release of this document, we can
perhaps still be a bit clearer in what we do say in this release.  For
that, please consult the earlier message that I sent.

Al