RSVP: W3C User Agent Telecon 7 September 2000

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:48:20 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Please let me know if you plan or are NOT planning on attending the 7
September telecon.  Please review the agenda before the meeting, so that we
can move through the open issues as quickly as possible.
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2000/09/wai-ua-telecon-20000907.html

RSVP E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

Thanks,
MC-574