List of last call reviewers

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 21:10:53 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
As we move closer to last call we will want to put together a list of
invited reviewers and start contacting them to get a commitment to review
the document.  An initial list based on our previous last call reviewers
can be found at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2000/09/reviewers-last-call-2.html

Please review this list and comment on any information that needs updating
or additional reviewers we would like to add.  Please send comments to the
list.

Thanks,
MC-574