Re: FW: Document Object Model

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 13:29:19 -0400
To: mickeyq@issound.com
CC: "w3c-list (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Mickey Quenzer wrote:

> Can anyone help with the address for the IE document object model URL for
> IE5?

From the 28 July UA Techniques document [1], under the IE-WIN
reference [2]:

"information about monitoring HTML events in the IE document
object model"  [3].

I would be interested in a better link to the IE site
if there is one.

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/WD-UAAG10-TECHS-20000728/
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/WD-UAAG10-TECHS-20000728/#ref-IE-WIN
[3] http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/mshtml/tutorials/sink.asp

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842