From: Justin Daubenmire [mailto:JDauben@operamail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 8:52 AM
To: jfwscripts@egroups.com
Subject: RE: Document Object Model

Talked with an HJ person and they told me to goto MS web site and find
documentation on the IE document object model. Told me this is what they use
to base scripting off of. If anyone finds the documentation about this on
the
Microsoft web site, please post the link to the list.

Justin
>===== Original Message From james.homme@highmark.com =====
>Tim,
>Go into detail. Don't keep it private. I need to learn this too.
>Jim
>

>For Dennis' script tips archive visit
> http://www.blindprogramming.com/
>
>To unsubscribe from this list send a blank message to:
>To subscribe to this list send a blank message to:
>jfwscripts-subscribe@Egroups.com

Regards,

Justin
Visit my online Visual Basic tutorial for blind programmers
http://public.surfree.com/rdauben/default.htm

  _____

<http://click.egroups.com/1/8132/10/_/448560/_/965837634/>
Don't just travel. Travel right.