Font size for Alt text display by tool tips (2)

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:13:37 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

In IE5 Tool Tip properties can be set by the user, as part of the desktop
display properties setup: (right-click on desktop, select Properties. Then
under Appearance: Item -- scroll down to ToolTip: You can there choose
font, point size, font color, background color, bold, and "/" for italic.

I note that in NSN and Amaya there is no way I can find to enlarge
the font size of the text so presented (as a tool tip.)

That makes them of marginal use for low-vision.

Regards/Harvey Bingham