profiles

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 19:36:12 -0500
To: User Agent Working group list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
It took a while, but I finally remembered how this works in netscape.
It can be portable if you create the appropriate folder and put this
file in from a diskette.  it canot be saved as a portable profile to a
diskette however but is generated according to your answers to a
profile manager set o fquestions and then according to your settings
in the menus.  I have attached a sample of this generated file to this
message.  it is a text file and is quite useful in figuring out what
settings are contained in a profile.
Thanks.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s