Re: Suggested note to Checkpoint 5.5 on timeliness

hi Rich and Hans

interesting how this discussion has come full circle from when
Rich and I originally wrote several of the current techniques.

<PROPOSEDRICH>
<snip>

>>One effective technique
>>for providing timely access is to allow assistive technologies to run
>>in the same process space as the user agent, thus eliminating
>>inter-application communication delays.

>></PROPOSEDRICH>

>Shouldn't we have techniques in the techniques document?
</snip>

I still agree with Hans and others, the "how to" do this is a technique
and thus whether we say in-process, out-of-process, java bridge, etc.,
they all belong in the techniques doc.,  not as part of the guidelines document.

mark