Re: DOM events Re: PROPOSAL: User Agent Issue 190:

I moved this thread to PF - I don't think it has an impact on UA. (Although I
could be wrong...)

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, mark novak wrote:

  hi all

  At 2:41 AM 2/15/00, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  >Cross posted to Protocols & Formats and User Agent groups
  >
  >I think we should take a step back and look carefully at this again.

  Charles, I agree that we need to step back and look carefully at this
  again, and yes it is frustrating.  However, I'm now concerned that
  we only have half of the puzzle.  Creating a device independent
  event model (as per below) and then placing it inside DOM is a mistake in my
  mind.  Especially without evaluating all the other options, and
  conerns.    The i18n group weighed in heavily at the end of DOM2
  in regards to the keyboard events, for example.

etc..