Candidate Recommendation

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:04:18 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Cc: jbrewer@w3.org
The user agent guidelines are officially in Candidate Recommendation status
and I would like to thank the working group for all their hard work.  A
special thank you to the W3C staff for their help and support, especially
Ian Jacobs and Judy Brewer for their work behind the scenes in preparing
and coordinating the documents for CR status.

We have alot of work to do this month to complete our CR goals and look
forward to working with you all in accomplishing these goals.

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group