From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Gregory J. Rosmaita
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2000 5:48 PM
To: Jon Gunderson
Subject: Re: wording of Checkpoint 7.5

jon suggested:

quote
Checkpoint 7.5 Allow the user to search for rendered text content, including
text equivalents rendered in place of or simultaneously with the primary
content.
unquote

hmm...  short, concise, and to the point...  i like it...

and, as ian suggested, if the verbiage contained in my proposed note isn't
already in the techniques document, it should be added to the techniques and
not the UAGL itself...

gregory.
He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
   WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
        <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>