RE: Proposed minimum for search checkpoint (7.5)

From: David Poehlman <David.Poehlman@usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:24:52 -0400
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@w3.org>, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I agree With Chals if the only thing in the min rec is search forward or it
is not speeled out at least to bidirectional it doesn't help a lot.  the
reson for my stipulation of bidirectionality is that with whole document, if
I understand it correctly, I'll find something I may have already found
which may be what I want but if so I'd ask for revers search.  this also may
be an orientation issue.