Re: voice modes used for orientation (was Re: Raw minutes of 15 June UA Guidelines)

Simpletext (for the Macintosh) has a speak command (has had for years). That
does provide tone inflection for quotes (and such things).

the Microsoft Windows logo program testing is available apparently - Heather
Swayne posted the following URI to the AU list, but I have not yet had time
to check it out...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/winlogo

cheers

Charles McCN