Re: Proposal to delete checkpoint 3.2 and expand 4.10

Do you have any reference implementation of this?

It seems like every page would require creating a dynamic set of volume
controls that reflect all of the audio resources referenced in the
document.  This seems to me to an un managable tasks for most users,
identify and setting volumes for resources rather than devices.

Jon