Re: Document 'content' includes all element types and attributes (yes/no?)

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:44:18 -0700
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
CC: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, w3c-wai-pf@w3.org
AG:: "How do we see if there are any proper exceptions to this rule?
Do others see that this is a general policy that we as PF should be
driving the Web toward?  Other comments?

WL: Don't know that there can be *any* exceptions, let alone *proper*
ones.

Yes.

Although separate maintenance of structure/presentation/content matters,
availability of *all* those is absolutely mandatory. They all contain
(at least potentially) semantics. <H1> isn't just to make a pretty
document, even if that's all the designer used it for.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE