Minimum Requirements for UA Checkpoints

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:24:07 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
In the following URI I have outlined the minimum requirements for
checkpoints that are open ended or ambigous.  To do this I went through
each checkpoint from a GUI user interface standpoint and tried to scope the
minimum requirements or the things to think about in satisfying a
checkpoint.  The things to think about maybe the start of a FAQ for
developers.  The minimum requirements may be integrated into the
checkpoints in the UAAG.  The group needs to go through these to make sure
there is consensus on minimum requirements.

URI:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2000/04/min-req.html

Please review and comment to the list.  We will be discussing minimum
requirements at a telecon in the near future.

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group