Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Additional Telecons

From: <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:56:26 -0400
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, ij@w3.org, jbrewer@w3.org

Jon,

I will be in Japan all of next week and will not be able to attend any
telecons. I will be back in the office on the 25th.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Lead Architect, IBM Special Needs Systems
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/rich.htm

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost

Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>@w3.org on 04/13/2000 03:44:31 PM

Sent by:  w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org