ANNOUNCEMENT: Additional Telecons

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:44:31 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Cc: ij@w3.org, jbrewer@w3.org
I have requested additional telecon time to help the group process proposed
recommendation issues.
I would like to hold an additional telecons on:

Wednesday, April 19th 2:00-3:30 EST

Tuesday, April 25th  2:00-3:30 EST

How many people could make one or both of these telecons?

I am hoping we do not need to use the 25th, but I am scheduling it just in
case.

Thanks,

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group