Last call issues sorted by guideline

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 15:17:19 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I have sorted the last call issue list by guideline.
You can view the list at the following URL:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1999/12/last-call-issues-by-guideline.html

I suggested that we organize the F2F meeting discussions to resolve issues
based on guidelines, since several issues may impact the checkpoints in a
guideline.

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group