Re: comments on guidelines

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 13:57:46 -0500
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@ACM.org>
CC: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I'd say that rate and pitch should be independantly controllable and we
are still having trouble with the horrizontal issue.  vertical is fixed
and I wouldn't expect that it could be squozed. for those who don't know
what squozed means, it means squeezed in and in this context, it is an
action where by the page would shrink vertically and horrizontally to
fit on the same screen.  alow verticle scrolling by all means.  even
horrizontal if the context can be maintained.  I love nothing more
though than that a page wrap to make sense.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet