W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > October to December 1999

AGENDA: W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 24 November 1999

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:38:51 -0600
Message-Id: <4.1.19991122163729.00c4cd00@staff.uiuc.edu>
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
WAI UA Telecon for November 24th, 1999 

Chair: Jon Gunderson 
Date: Wednesday, November 24th
Time: 12:00 noon to 1:30 pm Eastern Standard Time 
Call-in: W3C Tobin Bridge (+1) 617-252-7000

Agenda

Review Open Action Items 

   1.IJ: Propose how the conformance checklist will be delivered 

   2.IJ: If W3C Comm Team develops a statement related to NFB vs. AOL, keep
the UAGL WG informed. 

   3.IJ: Review techniques for topic 3.2 

   4.IJ: Bring table header algorithm problem to html wg 

   5.JG: Review techniques for Guideline 8.2 to 8.9 

   6.JG: Contact David Clark about UCP contact and personal review the
guidelines 

   7.KB: Update impact matrix based on 5 November draft. 

   8.KB: Review techniques for Guideline 7 

   9.RS: Send last call document to IBM's Web Team in Austin. 

  10.JA: Review techniques for topic 3.1 

  11.JA: Review techniques for Guideline 4 

  12.MR: Review techniques for topic 3.1 (Multi-media) 

  13.MR: Review techniques for Guideline 3 (Multi-media) 

  14.MR: Review techniques for Guideline 4 (Multi-media) 

  15.DB: Contact Dave Bolnick about SAMI accessibility features to include
in techniques document and see if he would be willing to review the
guidelines. 

  16.DB: Review techniques for Guideline 5 

  17.DB: Contact person in Windows media group to agree to review last call
draft when available 

  18.CMN: Review techniques for Guideline 9 

  19.CMN: Review techniques for topic 3.6 

  20.GR: Review techniques for topic 3.5 

  21.GR: Send example of using CSS pseudo element list numbering using
content tag 

  22.GR: Check if their is a css pseudo class for lang change in document 

  23.HB: Send problem statement to the ua list and www-html-editor@w3.org
related to table header algorithm 

  24.MRK: Send proposal for configuration options for checkpoint 2.2.3 to
the list, GR will help 

  25.MRK: to send SMIL examples to the list of problems related SMIL
rendering of time-dependent links 

Announcements

   1.Last day to register for F2F meeting in December 9th and 10th 

   2.Telecon on Tuesday, December 7th at 12:00-1:30 EST to develop agenda
for F2F meeting
     Note: different phone number: (617) 258-7910 

   3.No telecon on December 8th 

   4.Discussion of telecon meeting time and day of week for first quater of
2000 

Discussion 

   1.Issue #114: Cross-platform accessibility through recommendation of DOM
2 for access to content by assistive technology (10 minutes maximum)
     http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html#114 

   2.Continue processing of propsals related to techniques document 
Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
Coordinator of Assistive Communication and Information Technology
Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group
Division of Rehabilitation - Education Services
College of Applied Life Studies
University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign
1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund
WWW: http://www.w3.org/wai/ua
Received on Monday, 22 November 1999 17:40:46 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 14:49:25 UTC